Saturday, February 7, 2009

What a fun day! Jamison and I decided to take the family skiing on Martin Luther King Jr. Day. It was a beautiful day. We actually got hot and had to take off our coats for most of the day.
We got the kids set up into some lessons then Jamison took off to go ski and I had a blast playing with my new lense! It was so thrilling to watch my kids learn a new skill.
Emi loves to "pose" for her pictures- always silly poses! She was so excited it about killed her!

Look at the excitement on J's face. This is while we were waiting to find out were the classes where. I have another picture of Jase showing the more nervous feelings.


Nat is looking pretty relaxed. She wasn't nervous at all! She was just antsy to get going.

I think Ash was praying at this point that she wouldn't die- or being a teenager- she was worried about making a fool out of herself or not being as good as the other people in her class. Maybe she was secretly hoping that there would be a sudden storm that would cause us to change our plans and just hunker down in the lodge or something- anything but ski! She did great though. She was the best in her class!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

How fun! Your kids are so funny..I was exactly like Ash-and still am when we go skiing. I'm just a chicken to go down the blig slops- It's my own fault for never going skiing!