Monday was the first official day of Spring Break! We got up early and went to the dentist for our appointments that started at 8:40. Problem though was that when we got there we were told that we weren't on the list. She searched a little more and found us- on APRIL 21!!!! Ok, I know it's a good idea to be early for your appointments, but a full 17 days early is a bit too early! Oh well! We went back home and got busy doing chores and getting ready for our trip!
The kids worked so hard. We bribed them into cleaning their rooms. We offered to pay them a base fee plus bonus. The bonus was if they got rid of stuff. I wish I had before shots so I could take some after shots and impress everyone! They each worked so hard and really got their rooms looking FANTASTIC! They not only cleaned their rooms but they rearranged them! It was a productive day!
To reward the kids additionally we went to Khols and let everyone get a new outfit, then to Target to get some "fuel" to sustain us in the car.
(Oh yeah- we got packed too)
No comments:
Post a Comment