Sunday, May 23, 2010

Camille's Senior pictures


I got to go take Camille's senior pictures on Friday. She is so beautiful! I loved "shooting" her! I was going to have her come up here because I know places to go for the shoot but Jamison wanted to go to Cabella's so we went down there. She had some places in mind but when I got there I wanted to try some places around the house. I saw their fence and LOVED it for a background. We thought we'd just start there, but we ended up doing the whole thing at their house. There were some fun places to shoot.
One of the benefits of being at home too was that she could quickly change her clothes and her hair. We ended with these pictures. I wanted to have a different background for her more "sleek" look. Lucky for me they have a different fence in the front part of their house than they do in the back. We did some up there and just in front of the house by the brick.






We did some shots with her hair wavy in some cute clothes and "splashes of red." She wanted to have some black and white with the red showing through. That was fun! I sat with Camille and Barb to do a sample of the black and white with color. I had the flower show through then her eyes- that was freaky so I changed them back. Then I erased her lips. They looked orange. They laughed because it looked like she had been eating cheetos. I typed on the picture "I love cheetos!" That ended up being a keeper!
Then she changed into some pants and a vest from color guard and brought out her saber. That was fun to play with. Just being silly I told her we should do one that looks like she was stabbed with it. She loved the idea and we did it. Barb thinks she should send that one specifically to a few of the girls in guard who "stabbed her in the back" and were pretty stinky! Since we were just at her house where nobody else would see her she was more relaxed and did a few jumps for me to catch.

She went in and wet down her hair and changed her clothes again and we did some more in the front yard. I had such a blast! She is beautiful and we got some fantastic pictures!

No comments: