
"I love you Mommy (between "love" and "you") Love Emi. M O M"
I have been so spoiled! Yesterday we went and worked at my mom's house to help her out as a Mother's Day gift but Jamison spoiled me, even there. He worked hard. Then he took me to Fransico's, our favorite Mexican restaurant, to get take out for our family and my parents and Barbra and Jacob. When we got home I continued to take great care of me. During the night Emily came in and said that her tummy hurt and she felt like she was going to throw up. She didn't but about an hour later, Ashley came up and said, "Mom, Natalie just threw up." She told us that she threw up all over the bed. Jamison got up and took care of it. I got up for a min. and he said, "Go back to bed, I'll take care of this." I commented that he had to get up early for bishopric meeting so I'd help out. He said, "No, it's mother's day, go back to bed." He finished taking care of the mess then came back to bed. He got up and went to his meetings then came home and helped get the kids ready for church and got breakfast all set out. He had to get back to church early. I went with Ash, Jase and Emi for sacrament then came back home to be with Natalie. She slept most of the time. After church the kids came home then I went in and took a nap. Jamison got home and made sure the kids didn't bug me. When I woke up Jamison pointed out the posters that Emily had made and quietly hung while I was sleeping. 






"Eye heart u" I love you! Thanks Emi! I love you too!

Chef Daddy with sue chef (how do you spell that?) Emily! Plating dessert.

The finished plate! Beautiful!
Jamison grilled some steaks for dinner and made a salad. We had some rolls and beans along with it too. Yummy dinner!

Like I said, I was - am- spoiled! These are the gifts that I was given at breakfast for Mother's Day! I LOVE the gifts that the kids made. I also love my ipod and watch!

This is what we made in scouts for the mom's. Believe it or not, the black, turquoise, and red, "stones" are actually dehydrated potatoes!

The paint was still wet after our last scouts so I strung the bracelets and put them in these sacks. (At scouts the day after mother's day, I asked the boys how their mom's liked them. She all said they loved them! I hope they did! The boys worked hard!)
No comments:
Post a Comment