Today, July 23 was a day of celebration! Ashl and Nat had a Guard Sleepover lastnight and had a great time. Nat came home and got read to go to Bountiful Park to dance (Pictures coming soon) then I rushed home and got Ash to take her to the orthodontist. This is the last picture I have of her with braces on!
Dr. Brog used his nifty tools to get those silver things off then scrapped the glue junk off. After they were clean and shiny he put the permanate retainer on. He used wires pulled (and poked) between her teeth to hold the wire on while he glued it on.
I thought she looked pretty cool with the sparkly wires shooting out of her mouth!
Here she is fresh out of the chair! Her gums were pretty soar but she was feeling pretty pretty!





No comments:
Post a Comment