FEAR FACTOR!
This tree had fallen down and become wedged between the y on this tree then rested on another tree beyond that tree. The challeng was to see how far across the log we dared to walk. I did it once and got quite far but then Ashley decided to try again and beat me!
I HAD to DEFEND my title so I got back up.
I got farther! I walked almost to the next tree!
I thought that walking to the next tree would have been easire than walking all the way back to the start! I didn't know how I'd get down from the other tree though so I VERY CAREFULLY side stepped back to the start. I noticed the tree was shaking really hard. Then I realized it was shaking because I was shaking! Jim and Jamison were spotting me. Jim looked up and said, "I want you to know that my shaking has improved a ton lately but having you up there is really making the shaking start again!" I told him that I was trying to figure out who was shaking more! I think I was.





No comments:
Post a Comment