Thursday, March 12, 2009

Misc. stuff in Feb.

Jamison has been working hard and he finally earned his Wolf! And 3 arrowpoints. He loves scouts! He loves to come to my den meetings too- which works out pretty good because we are down to only 2 Bears that come regularly. His Den Leaders are Bro. Matt Cox (with us in the picture) and Bro. John Ashby (we was as a class for school). They are pretty great leaders.

Way to go Jamison!

I took a photography class for 4 weeks. It was so much fun. Each week we had an assignment to do. The first week our bonus assignment was to show 36 different perspectives of our mailbox! That was actually really fun- I had to get creative. We learned the rules of composition, apetur, shutter speed, iso, ... Ashley was lucky enough to be my model for this assignment- to show soft side lighting. She was bugged by me and had no desire to pose. That's ok though because this captures her so well. She loves to read!

For Christmas we got a webcam and we finally figured out how to use it! We've had so much fun visiting with our cousins in Maryland! Ashley wanted a picture of them for her cellphone (another exciting thing fo the month! She got a cell phone!) I though t it looked fun so I snapped a picture too. We love our cousins!


Look what I did! I'm an amazing artist aren't I! Ok, so actually, I'm more a great photoshopper. This is my baby niece. She is so cute and I love to take her picture. I learned how to do this "sketch on a canvas." Pretty cool huh!



I've also been learning how to do some digital scrapbooking. This day i discovered the magic eraser! GREAT TOOL! I had so much fun getting rid of the real background and sticking them onto this pink page. These two girls are so silly and so much fun! Digital scrapping is great- I can get the page done without making a mess all over the counter- and I can adjust the pictures however I want! It's so fun! I just need to actually get some pages printed!




No comments: