Emily decided she didn't want to ski. Actually, we found out later that is wasn't that she didn't want to ski- it was that she didn't want to ride the ski lift because it's freaky. (I don't blame her!) Gratefully we hadn't signed her up and paid for her lessons yet. She promised me that she wouldn't complain about being bored- and she didn't. We hung out in the buildings, looked in the little shop they had, visited, then went and got a pretzel and hot chocolate. After that was done we decided to kill time by doing self portraits. It was kind of like climbing into one of those photo both things that I use to have fun doing with my friends when I was a kid- only this was in color and we were just hoping I was holding the camera at the right spot. We had fun- I think the people around us were entertained too. We met people from Florida (they never want to go skiing again) and Chicago (they love skiing). Wednesday, March 11, 2009
February Highlights!
Emily decided she didn't want to ski. Actually, we found out later that is wasn't that she didn't want to ski- it was that she didn't want to ride the ski lift because it's freaky. (I don't blame her!) Gratefully we hadn't signed her up and paid for her lessons yet. She promised me that she wouldn't complain about being bored- and she didn't. We hung out in the buildings, looked in the little shop they had, visited, then went and got a pretzel and hot chocolate. After that was done we decided to kill time by doing self portraits. It was kind of like climbing into one of those photo both things that I use to have fun doing with my friends when I was a kid- only this was in color and we were just hoping I was holding the camera at the right spot. We had fun- I think the people around us were entertained too. We met people from Florida (they never want to go skiing again) and Chicago (they love skiing).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment