Friday, March 5, 2010

How were Adam and Eve Born?

Emily was home "sick" this morning for a little while. She rested for a little while then helped me clean up then make some dill dip for her carrots for when we had our "healthy snack". During our "healthy snack" time Emily suddenly asked, "So, how were Adam and Eve born?" I told her that Heavenly Father had already created their spirits then He and Jesus created their bodies. "Did they like take clay and start building then add a little more then more clay." I laughed and said, "Well, kind of, the scriptures say that Adam was created from the dust of the earth." Her next question, "What about Eve?" I told her that the scriptures say that Heavenly Father took a rib from Adam and created Eve, so Eve was made from Adam. This was her response! Well, actually, this was the replay of the expression she gave me. The real one was even better!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! From the mouth of babes!

Jessica Stoddard said...

yep, wrap your mind around that one, em!