Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today we went to the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, Waimea Canyon State Park. It was beautiful. We had a great time stopping at the different outlook areas. We got to the end of the road and it was so beautiful that we decided to hike one of the trails. This is it! I think it was a river at one point- that's what it looks like anyway.
Yes, this is part of the trail. I think this was in a rainforest too. It was wet and slimmy and so much fun. We had to climb over and under tree roots that stuck up out of the ground
I jumped down at one point and got a bit splattered. I thought that was dirty. By the end, this is what my feet looked like. Jamison's were just the same.
This is what my tushy looked like! I slipped 3 times! I caught myeself the first couple times before I landed on my bumb, but the 3rd time I hit straight down! I'm so glad it was a soft squishy trail so I don't have a bruised bumb! We decided after that to come home and get cleaned up. I'll post some beach pictures tomorrow. We got cleaned up, ate lunch then got in our swim suits and went to the beach. Jamison decided he wanted to sign up for the scuba class. We got to go scuba diving in the pool. It was so cool! Tomorrow we are doing a boat tour of the "8th wonder of the world"- the Napali Coast State park. It is only accessable by boat or helicopter. It will be so cool!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hey! Mom i think you spelled bum wrong.


love you




(I hope you haven't been eaten by sharks yet!