We saw 6 waterfalls. We started the hike to see another one but decided that we wanted to get some other places visited today too. It was a 4 mile one way (8 miles total) to see the hike and it said to plan at least 4 hours to the falls and back. We saw these 4 (these 3 plus the 4th in the next picture) just as we were driving down the road. They were pretty impressive. The clouds were covering them quite a bit so I labeled them for you.
Here's the 4th one. It was over a little bit from the first 3. We pulled into park behind a church to get the pictures. There was a better view of them before the church but we would have had to pull into a school and didn't think the administration would like that very much.
1 comment:
I love'd the pics and the waterfalls they were so prddy that I want to go there and see them for my self and not in pics. I want to move there but I know that you and dad don't want to mmove there but I know that we will probril go ther some year as a family. So if you say "YES" then the family(us kids will say yah!!!!):). like that will ever happen. I just want to tell you that,so I will hope that you we let us. That would be off the chain.(that's kid or mybee 80's for way cool).But I'll let you do that. Ijust want you to know Ilove you. Love always Natalie
Post a Comment