
Here on the Wasatch Front we have been suffering from the inversion. A miserable, dirty, yucky inversion. I don't have asthma and my kids don't have asthma, but we have been struggling. Breathing burns our throat and we've had headaches. The dreariness weighs on us and we were in desperate need of a get away. It just happens that I needed a new dress so to kill 2 birds with one stone, we went to the outlets at Park City. It wasn't sunny or anything like that up there, but the air was clean. It was so neat to look down the street or across the way and be able to see what it there! It was fantastic to not cough every time I breathed! I didn't feel like I had to clean my eyes because they felt like there was some film over them. It was wonderful! The down side to the day though was that I didn't find a dress. I got a great sweater thought- for only $5! Life is sweet!

Jamison got a nice fleece pullover. I count it as a bonus for me because it will be nice to cuddle with!

Ashley got some new pants, a shirt and a coat from Aeropostal.


Emi begged for some magnetic earrings but they weren't cool enough to pay as much as they were. We are going to go hit the Dollar Tree later to see if there is anything cool there.
Jay and Nat were just board. Everyone was wonderful to find a way to entertain themselves in nondestructive ways.
We had a great time wit my cousin Tahlia too. She needed to be rescued from BYU for the weekend- and I needed someone to help me be brave enough to shop. Thanks Tahlia!
As we were heading out we say these little rides. I don't think they work any more but the kids had a great time sitting in them.
No comments:
Post a Comment