Like I mentioned below, we rescued my poor cousin Tahlia from BYU for the weekend. Sometimes you just need a break from such a place. We have had a blast having her here. I'm glad we didn't scare her away the first night. We turned on some great music and danced ourselves silly. Tahlia is a real dancer. She is at BYU studying dance education. She's been in the Nutcracker several times and several other ballets. She's done almost every style of dance- but never the Yardley style- (or lack of style). We were air guitaring, doing the running man, cabbage patch, latin flair, you name it and we were doing it- or at least attempting it.
We got a great work out! At one point Jase pointed at me and said, "I don't know her." Tahlia said, "I do! I'm related to her."
We partied until 11:30. We had to finally call it quits and go to bed.
Tonight the kids have been having a fabulous time climbing on her. She's mighty strong!
We have had so much fun playing with her. We have to return her to the scary world of BYU again tomorrow- we'll have to rescue her again sometime!

1 comment:
Your blog looks fantastic Brenda!! Nice job!! Hopefully I'll get a handle on it soon, but you never know!
Keep me posted on what you find about blub. I just got my books from Shutterfly, and while I love them, and I couldn't have made all of them if they would have been more expensive, but I'm thinking about trying a more expensive place to see if it's better quality. I've heard Kodak is good - don't know what they books are like though. In some ways the pictures you had printed on mac were a tiny bit better quality then Shutterfly (I know you have a better camera, but I was comparing the pictures that you had sent to me on a disk - so it should have been the same.) LIke I said, I don't regret doing the books on Shutterfly, it was perfect for what I needed, and I really like the paper, etc., but I am interested in knowing what you think about other places.
Monica
Post a Comment