Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Day and the day after

We told the kids that they weren't allowed to wake us up until at least 7:00. They came in at 7:01- they let us sleep in for 1 min! We have the best kids ever! We said family prayers then went in and lined up! Here they are doing a little dance. Emi even had a moon walk type of thing going on with her jiggy hands.

Santa came!!!! He brought exactly what we were wishing for- a Cruise! We are going on a Disney Cruise to the Bahamas. We are so excited! Santa is so good to us!

Santa also brought some books and other fun stuff too. It was a great morning!
My parents came over about mid morning and brought us more goodies (we got our awesome comfy pj's from them too). It was fun to show off our goods to them and just spend time with them. Aftter they left I took a nap. I wasn't feeling very good and I was having a hard time being awake. While I slept, Jamison took the kids to Yardley's and played there for awhile. The kids loved playing with Aunt Meg and Aunt Rach's circut machines. They came home with some great cut outs and some food for me! YUMMY!

I felt much better after my nap and a nice shower and some food. I had some great energy to get our house cleaned up and get ready for my cousin, Ron, Hedi, Tahlia and Dominque to come visit. It was fun to have them spend the night before they headed up to Logan to spend time with Ron's mom. I was really excited too to have Ron here to help me with Janell's mission pictures. I think they turned out beautiful! Ron brought his flashes and we had a great time shooting- then even more fun editing- not that they needed much. The fun came though when Ron showed me the "liquify" tools. That was so fun. At one point she had swirly eyes and popey arms and a huge chin. It was fantastic! Ron watched me play and told me he thinks I'd be dangerous if I ever get the full version of PS.






















I gotta say- I felt like quite the artist!

Sat. evening Jamison and I went to dinner with my sibblings and parents for a couples dinner. Tammy brought Tyler- we may all have to chip in to pay for his therapy after spending an evening with us! We went to Texas Road House. It's yummy food- but I don't like the music- I could feel my brain melting while we sat and waited to be seated. I was so happy to finally get seated and just get to visit. I love my family!

No comments: