Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Emily! My baby turned 7 this year! I can't believe it. She is such a sweet, stubborn, smart, energetic, ... little (but growing up way to fast) girl! I am so grateful for her.

She has wanted a pedicure for a long time now so for her birthday I took her to Star Nails in Farmington to get one. They have mini chairs for younger clients. They were designed to look like animals. The arm had a mini dvd player for her to watch a movie. My chair- right next to hers, had a laptop next to it and internet access. There was a tv across from me that had a christmas movie playing. We were very pampered. Emily's package included a manicure as well. She looked so festive! I just got my toes red with a snowflake. She got her toes glittery green and her fingers glittery red.


The man started us off by cleaning our feet and nails and doing the "grunt" work, then a girl came over and did the painting. It was so fun to go and hang out with my 7 year old!

Our Christmas card! I've wanted to do a status picture for a long time so I finally took the excuse of doing a christmas card that takes the need for a letter away. We did this in our front room. It sums up some of the highlights of our year! Plus it was fun to play!

No comments: