We got home from the rec center and Jamison and I took Tahlia back to BYU. You know, there isn't nearly as much traffic at 5:00 on a holiday as there is on a work day. We got her back safely. We sure had fun having her visit with us.
Monday, February 15, 2010
After Den Meeting we went to the rec center to use our new family passes. (Ashley went to see Lightning Thief again - this time with her friend Rachel.) I went upstairs to exercise and the rest of the family went in and swam. Natalie and Tahlia got out pretty quick because Natalie had a headache and Tahlia got water in her ear. Grandpa Yardley was there too. He worked out for a little while first then went down and swam with J and Emi. From the eliptical upstairs I could see the lap pool. I saw both my Jamisons in there. J wanted to go off the diving boards. It was fun to see him do that. I think we are going to really enjoy having our membership there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment