I've been kidnapping the kids from school to go to lunch but when Emi and Ash found out they asked if instead of going to lunch they could go to dinner with both me and Jamison. Emily has been wanting to do this for a long time. Ashley was just worried about getting back to school on time. She said that her teacher after lunch isn't tolerant at all for being late because you were out to lunch. I thought a date with us would be fun too. Last Friday night we took Emi on out date! She was HYPER! She was in the back seat of the car just jabbering away saying the most random things. She also kept chirping. At least to me it sounded like she was chirping but she was purring- or rolling her r's or whatever she wanted to call it. She couldn't do it very well though so it would be short little bursts of "chrrrr". (She's been practicing since then and can make it sound more like a purr.) She loved being taken out. She chose to go to Tony's Burgers. Ok, so it wasn't her first choice, but we didn't want to go to Carl's Jr for our date night. She was thrilled with Tony's though. We each got a hamburger and split an order of fries. It was pretty tasty. I've really enjoyed having a special date with my children. I can't wait to take Ashley out soon too.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Date with Emi!
I've been kidnapping the kids from school to go to lunch but when Emi and Ash found out they asked if instead of going to lunch they could go to dinner with both me and Jamison. Emily has been wanting to do this for a long time. Ashley was just worried about getting back to school on time. She said that her teacher after lunch isn't tolerant at all for being late because you were out to lunch. I thought a date with us would be fun too. Last Friday night we took Emi on out date! She was HYPER! She was in the back seat of the car just jabbering away saying the most random things. She also kept chirping. At least to me it sounded like she was chirping but she was purring- or rolling her r's or whatever she wanted to call it. She couldn't do it very well though so it would be short little bursts of "chrrrr". (She's been practicing since then and can make it sound more like a purr.) She loved being taken out. She chose to go to Tony's Burgers. Ok, so it wasn't her first choice, but we didn't want to go to Carl's Jr for our date night. She was thrilled with Tony's though. We each got a hamburger and split an order of fries. It was pretty tasty. I've really enjoyed having a special date with my children. I can't wait to take Ashley out soon too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment