After playing all morning- Us shopping and Dad, Mike and Josh skiing, it was time to swim! This is the kid's most favorite part! Like last year, the pool felt great but getting in and out was cold! I didn't swim this time. I had to get my homework done.
Jamison
Emily
Natalie
Josh, Mike, Jamison, and Ashley
Saturday night's dinner is a fun one because we all get to go together! The kids and I were hoping for Loco Lizzard but the other wife wanted Main Street Pizza & Noodle. Mike and Josh were going to be in Park City getting their wives presents anyway so this made more sense. Loco Lizzard was by the outlets. The kids were a little dissapointed- I don't blame them, they had pizza thursday and friday night too. They got over it though and were excited to go out to eat.
What should we have? Ash got tortalini, Nat shared with Ash and had some pizza, Jamison got a cheese burger off the kid'd menu, Emily got Mac and Cheese. For the adults we got salads, peporoni pizza, sausage and onion pizza cheese bread, a calzone, and a 10" canadian bacon and pineapple (for Jen and Pat). We had soooooo much food! It was tastey though!
No comments:
Post a Comment