We went down to Provo to get Tahlia then stopped in American Fork to go to Camille's, American Fork's Colorguard's, spaghetti dinner fundraiser. We got there late but Barbra went in and made sure there would be food for us. (I called her to let her know we would be late.) We got there and ate then went in and watched the show. About a hand full of guards performed. I took Emi to the bathroom and missed a couple, but still got to see a few. They saved the best for last- American Fork. They have 2 guards, the "A" guard, which is the jr. high school then the high school gaurd. It was great! There Show was called "Bring out the Mime's" or something like that. It was a cute show. It moved fast so I was shooting fast. I didn't take time to adjust my settings. I should have though so I could have gotten some better pictures. I did get some good ones though I think. There was another guard who did a "Clue" routine. It was an a mat that was painted to be like the Clue Board. It was sooo cute. The whole night was a lot of fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment