Lesson Learned- Carl's Jr is a MAD HOUSE at 12:15! Apparently it is the place to have lunch if you are in high school! But even with the waiting it was a worthwhile lunch. I took Jamison to lunch today. When I asked him if he wanted to go to lunch with me he was so excited. He later came in and asked if he got to pick where we would go. I told him he could -within reason, we couldn't take very long. He got excited and said he wanted to go to Carl's Jr. and that he already knew what he wanted- a bacon cheese burger. I got to the school to check him out just as he was heading down to the office. We checked out and zoomed to Carl's Jr. The parking lot was crowded and there were a bajillion cars in the drive thru. I commented on how crowded it was and I think he thought I was suggesting going somewhere else because he sadly said, "yeah, I guess it is." He light back up though when I pulled into a parking spot. We had to wait for a while to order, then had to wait another while to get the food. We got it at 12:38- he was supposed to be back by 12:45. We didn't make it back on time. We got back at 12:53. Oh well! I hope he didn't get in trouble. I sure wasn't upset! I loved spending time with my son!
No comments:
Post a Comment