Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wondering Wednesday


This picture is from my creativity and cognition class. We were instructed to use our water colors to paint our "happy place" in our home. Mine is the kitchen area- especially the table when we gather for dinner. This entry gives one reason that it is my happy place.
Tonight at dinner I decided to ask "if you ___________ then ___________" questions. We started by asking "If you had a restaurant what kind of food would you serve?" Ash was the first to respond. She said, "I'd serve frozen burritos because I can cook those!" She said that she'd open a restaurant that wasn't good but people would come and eat there an complain the whole time that it wasn't good, yet they'd keep coming back. Then she said, "Oh wait, McDonnalds is already open." Emi would open a sweets shop. Natalie would do the same thing. Jamison had more detailed plan. For breakfast he'd serve omelets and ho tpocket type breakfast things. Then he'd have stuff for lunch and for dinner.


Then the question was, "If we lived in a town with only one restaurant what kind of restaurant would you want it to be." The general concencus was that that would be a very boring town! But if that's what it was going to be we'd hope it would be a restaurant with variety. Or even a place that would rotate their style. The wondering went on to different places from there, but I'm not going to expand!

No comments: